Above: Coloured washi tapes. I’m loving washi tape at the moment (I love my kawaii patterned sellotapes but washi is just so much more useful)
- Great tutorial for creating line drawings in Illustrator.
- This book art is beyond amazing!
- The most colourful school I have ever seen (architects: Palatre & Leclère)
- This link: I’ve been loving honeycomb patterns for over six months now, and I would totally be into this constellations trend if Gemini had an interesting shape.
- Toy Typography!
- Street Peeper – great site for street fashion inspiration
- Interesting article on Tom Cruise and scientology (via Gala)
- Wonderful idea and just in time for the Olympics – an app to understand sport rules (great design too!)
- This chaotic illustrated London bike race is probably not far from accurate!
- I love this ID Sarrieri f/w2012 lingerie collection (nsfw)