- I would love to see the Heatherwick Studio exhibition at the V&A – now includes a section about the Olympic cauldron.
- Art and design around Olympic Park
- I love the design of the Medal Count website.
- Alan Clarke’s minimalist Olympics posters for Transport for London – great design!
- Resources: textures from 99mockingbirds, patterns from Patternalism.
- Something I can relate to – when listening to your body doesn’t work.
- Bathing suits and book covers – I love connections between two things you don’t usually associate with each other. Via Nubby.
- I need to get myself down to Hackney to see this wonderful typography meets streetart mural.
- I can relate to much of this article about Pinterest – I really need to start some personal projects instead of regurgitating other people’s work.
Apologies for the Olympic overload in the links this week. I have a lot to say about the games but I’m saving it for another post!